Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'am Not A Bad Guy......




I'am sitting here in pain,
All the feelings I show,
Are the ones I feign,
All I feel is really low.

"I'am not a bad guy," is what I say to myself when I question the fact that everything is going wrong. "What did I ever do?" is the next question I ask myself. I bet you do too.

Great people have spoken about "Karma" and I laughed at the "losers" like everyone else did and does. Now, for some reason it makes sense. You could say that I have nothing else to make sense out of and hence I believe in the "Karma" factor but this is what I have to put forth.

Am also in the pool of guilt,
which just reached to the hilt.
Makes me feel like I'am dead,
Except the alcohol that hits my head.

I obviously screwed up somewhere to be putting up with this right now. Maybe the guilt from my past life, if not present; is doing this to me right now. Everything brakes right in front of my eyes but I also have broken quite a few things that make the things I want; to brake. I would love to sit over a drink with God and chat with him about my Balance Sheet of "Good" and "Bad". Reason being, I know what society labels as "Good" and "Bad" but I don't know God's parameters. Putting God aside, I really want to know whether the whole "Karma" idea makes sense to everyone else? Before I sign off, I would want to explain why the alcohol line in the above stanza. The alcohol just makes you feel better and gets you off all the pain and guilt, maybe for a while but it does.

Cheers,
RT.
P.S: All the poetry is original, I don't believe in plagiarism unless I have to submit assignments on time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment