Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its Been A While....


Hey,

Lets start like this, I have nothing on my mind right now. Therefore I won't end up writing something that makes sense. I guess I should be honest, I'm writing because a few people woke me up to the fact that I hadn't written in a while. Yes, it has been a while.


The winter has started setting in,

My eyelids haven't shut for a while,

Don't remember how long it has been.

The beard just keeps growing wild,

Don't remember how long it has been.

Staring at the clock like a child,

Don't remember how long it has been.


Well, when you come to terms with life you never know how long it has been. Its never that quick when you don't like things. Everything seems to go so slow and boring(I just hope my girlfriend doesn't kill me for this). Like the past few months just kept going on like they will never end. No excitement at all, just dull and boring. Stretching like gum or lets say the base of a Domino's Pizza(they suck). I kept wishing for something special or amazing to happen these past few months and to be honest it didn't.


Then again like the father says to Po in Kung Fu Panda, "There is no secret ingredient, in order to make something special you have to believe it is special." Now, I have something to mull over before I hit the sack and hope I have left you with some food for thought.


Good Night.


P.S. Will try to write more often than not.

2 comments: